samedi 9 juin 2007

martel : 1757


Plan de Martel 1757 (source livre "Martel un coin du Quercy" Henri Ramet 1920)
Plan of Martel 1757 (source book “Martel a corner of Quercy” Henri Ramet 1920)

9 commentaires:

Peter a dit…

You already (Friday evening) managed to get in your post for tomorrow (Saturday)!

See that you are back blogging again - weekend!

As with your recent photos and comparisons "yesterday / today", can you show us the city plan of today?

Nikon a dit…

I love your use of vintage material.

Kunterbunt a dit…

Ah, as I see it: there is an old part in the middle and then they have built around at three sides. Fine map.

Lori a dit…

I love old maps. This is very interesting. It looks the town had lots of trees around it. (If I'm reading the map right!) Enjoy your weekend.

Bergson a dit…

it misses empacement your photographs

But in 1757 the photograph one did not speak too much about it

good week end

Mandy a dit…

I love old maps -- this reminds me of the plans of old English villages.

Unknown a dit…

I love this map. It gives us more of the "big picture" of your beautiful city. I just went back to look at the photos I have missed and I am so impressed with your work.

I added you to my links so I won't forget to check out your posts.

julia a dit…

Much nicer than Sat. Nav.! A copy for the tourist perhaps - a good idea?!

Irina a dit…

Has Martel changed a lot since then?